Sunday, November 8, 2009

Video: How to Buy & Sell a Home in 7 Days

This is a video from The Best MI Homes (TBM Homes) from Ron Ristovski. He explains

1. The type of home he and his partner purchase.
2. Why it sells so quickly.



This home is in Warren, Michigan.

It took this group seven (7) days to buy and sell this home.

I've posted material from this group, already, but they provide such good material, that I would be cheating you not to show this here.

For more information, their website is www.TheBestMIHomes.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...



This blog post is excellent probably because of how well the subject was developed. I like some of the comments too though I would prefer we all stay on the subject in order add value to the subject.
Investment property in seven hills

Unknown said...

That is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking extra of your magnificent post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks.real estate agents seven hills