Friday, October 23, 2009

Cool Website: BiggerPockets.com

I don't have much to say, but I am suggesting that beginning and advanced real estate investors check out www.BiggerPockets.com website.

A friend of mine who invests in the Flint, MI Area (a smaller city about 60-90 minutes from Detroit) suggested this site to me.

What do I like about it?

1. It has a lot of articles. It contains articles for beginners and advanced real estate people. There was even an article about REITs in there.

2. It lists properties, but this is probably nothing all that special. It's just a nice touch while you're in there.

3. My FAVORITE part is the forums section. There are several forums, and many are probably very good. However, the one that makes me return to this site is the forum that ANALYZES DEALS. This site contains conversations of people putting out a deal (often with the key numbers attached), and other people comment why it is or is not a good deal. They also mention when they need more information, often citing what info is missing.

Overall, this is a good site.

If someone reads this and knows another similar site, let me know. Please!

1 comment:

Joshua Dorkin said...

We're glad that you like BiggerPockets.com and want to thank you for sharing the site with your friends, readers, and colleagues!

See you around the site!