Wednesday, September 9, 2009

(Some of) My Goals

Hi, everyone.

I was talking with a couple of people last night who are (1) really nice people and (2) really intelligent, and they made a good point. I will try to bring real estate value to this blog, but I can and should bring other things, too.

I'm about to attend a webinar; so this has to be quick. However, I want to state a couple of my key goals.

I want to learn how to make money so that I can teach other people how to make money. Personally, I don't really care about getting a big home or driving a fancy car. I really like flexibility, but I really like helping other people. I'm a teacher by nature, and I have a degree in Math and Statistics. Now there is some use for these things. How much more use do MOST people have for making money?

Once I achieve this first small step, I have bigger plans, but I tend to be more motivated to help other people. So when I feel lazy, I'm more likely to remind myself that I'm not just cheating ME; I'm cheating other people, some of whom I've already met, others I haven't, yet. There will be many people in my future who will depend upon the knowledge that I provide them.

I look most forward to this day!

For those of you reading, if you have any suggestions how I can speed up this process, let me know.

No comments: